[1.7.2/1.6.4] [32x] Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack Download
The Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack was to begin with a texture pack, but after the file size got to large the creator changed it to a resource pack. I really like this resource pack, as I do with anything in Minecraft that is photo-based or photo-real. The creator of this texture pack used photos of the real life item as his inspiration, he then expanded on the idea and colors to create the final product. I really love the textures in this pack, each has very unique and different design from one another. What are you waiting for? Download it now!
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack Main Features!
- This resource pack has very nice clean and smooth style that can be felt through every texture. The developer has put a lot of effort into perfecting each texture.
- This resource pack also uses ‘Better Lava’ to really show the quality that it has, I suggest that anyone should download this!
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack Pros and Cons!
- The maker of this pack is very experienced and keeps up to date with all of his work.
- One good thing about this resource pack is that it works fine with both OptiFine and MC PATCHER.
- I cannot find any bad points when viewing this resource pack. It is simple, photo-based and fun!
How to Install Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft game and enjoy your new textures!