This mod adds 9 more sets of armor with more on the way
- Cactus Armor – Hurts whatever you bump in to – May be removed (buggy, and now there is a Thorns Enchant)
- Glowing Armor – Great for mining! (A bit weaker than iron)
Zombie in glowing armor
- Aluminum Armor – Hard to get at first, then you have tons! (A bit stronger than iron)
- Lapis Armor – It’s dark, it’s blue, it’s Lapis Armor
- Emerald Armor – Who cares about trading?
- Titanium Armor – About double the strength of iron
- Cobalt Armor – Far mor fassionable and slightly stronger than diamond
- Obsidian Armor – Just a small upgrade from cobalt
Obsidian Armor Screenshots
- Tungsten Armor – The strongest and rarest armor in Armor+. You almost never lose health!
Appears to be white and silvery.
A small bit stronger and rarer than iron ore.
Said to be one of the best looking ores in Armor+ with its dark blue traces of cobalt.
Stronger than Titanium, just a bit better than diamond
Minecraftia’s strongest ore with pure black traces darker than coal.
You will find nothing stronger in Armor+, this is a rare sight.
Appears to be dirt with traces of bauxite.
Spawns in large and hilly Bauxite Rich Biomes. Mine it for some Bauxite Crumbs.Other New Items
Crumbs of bauxite.
0-2 drop from Bauxite Soil.
Pure white powder from smelting Bauxite Crumbs.
Smelting Alumina Powder will get you these.
Crafted into lightweight and strong Aluminum Armor.
Cactus Sliver – May be removed, thorns enchantment was added
With the power of four cacti, get your own cactus slices for the sharp new Cactus Armor.
Harness the power of four glowstone blocks to create the brightest item in the land.
Perfect for miners and fear of darkness.
The second hardest item in ArmorPlus made from four obsidian!
Imagine how strong armor made of this must be!
Tungsten Shard Warning: Do not eat
This little piece of tungsten is the hardest thing you will ever find.
Just try to break it!
Both common and strong,
because iron is just not good enough.
This beautiful bar makes armor you look awesome!
Not the best… but it looks great!_!