Attained Drops Screenshots and Recipes
This soil can be enriched with mob drops so that when planted upon, the plant will bear the riches of the soil. The supported mob drops that the soil can be enriched with are: slimeballs, gunpowder, ender pearls, string, rotten flesh, bones, spider eyes, ghast tears, and blaze rods (as seen in image).
You can click on the soil at any time with an empty hand for helpful chat info – if the soil is enriched, the item that it is enriched with will print out, other wise it will say that it hasn’t been enriched yet. Vitalized soil doesn’t have a crafting recipe, you will need the Vitalized Soil Planter to get some.
Vitalized Soil Planter
This is the block that is needed to obtain the Vitalized soil. It is crafted as shown above and will spread vitalized soil blocks around it when placed in the world. After a while it has a chance to turn into dirt as it will slowly run out of fertility.
Mob Drop Plant
When the plant is fully mature it will turn a less vibrant shade of green and then it will sprout bulbs that relate to the enrichment of the soil. If the soil is not enriched the plant can still grow but it will not sprout bulbs. There is a chance that the soil will lose its enrichment when a bulb sprouts and it will need to be re-enriched (though it does not turn back into dirt).
Mod Drop Plant Seed
This seed can be planted on the vitalized soil. The plant that grows will then sprout bulbs that correlate to the enrichment of the soil underneath.
As of 1.1a the config options for the bulb have been moved to a new file and can be set on a per item basis (config option count went up 9x)
- Spread rate of the soil – how fast the Vitalized Soil Planter will spread Vitalized Soil
- Chance that the vitalized soil will lose its enrichment
- Chance for the plant to grow per block update – growth rate of the plant
- The drops number of the bulb – a fixed number and a max bonus
- Whether or not the bulbs will have a particle effect
- Increase/Decrease particle effects
- Whether or not fortune will change the drop number
- Whether or not bonemeal can cause a bulb to spawn
- The chance for bonemeal to successfully spawn a new bulb (requires enabling)
- XP use for enriching the soil (defaults to 0 so there is no xp consumption)