Castle Defenders Screenshots
- The Archer is stationary and will not move.
- They shoot arrows. (obviously)
- Will attack Monsters within range.
- Ideal for putting on high places. (Like a wall or a small tower.)
- Will not despawn.
- Will move around.
- The Knight have a good amount of health.
- Knights attack Mosters on Sight.
- The Merc no longer has a recipe, now you have to hire him in a mercenary post which can be found around the world
- Will stand still on the Mercenary post until you hire him.
- Give him a gold ingot and he will fight for you.
- Right click to tell him to stay and wait.
- They will not despawn if hired.
- Attack monsters on sight.
- Mercenarys have two textures. One when they are told to wait and one when they are following the player.
Mercenary post in the wilds:
The Medallion is an item found inside enemy castles. Right now there only use is to make your defender NPC follow you. (Like animals following wheat)
- Enemy castles is generated in the world. These castles contains chest where you can find varius items. They are however heavily defended. TNT is a good way of take them out.There are two castle types one with an extra tower.(Nothing special there yet)
- In the middle of the castle there is an ememy knight spawner and the walls are filled with enemy archer spawners. The Enemy archerspawner looks like a dark cobblestone block. The knight spawner look like a red stick.