Clay Soldiers Recipes
Horses, Pegasi, Turtles, Bunnies and Geckos:
Clay Disruptor, Clay Cookies and Clay Nexus:
This is how to craft’em and all those other features:
- The colors are made by the clay soldier at the bottom and the determined color of dyes on top. Well they can war and kill each other, while you sit out of battle and try to help your team out by putting items on them. These are the items you can put on them, they are called customizing the soldiers, starting off with horses:
- Horses: Clay soldier can mount them by right clicking.
- *Note: You need to throw the item down on the clay soldiers to equip on them*
- Stick: Used for weapons on soldiers.
- Leather: 1 piece of leather is for a armor on the soldier.
- Raw porkchop: Feed your soldiers!
- Gold ingots: Declare the group leaders with these.
- Lightstone Dust: Make them glow.
- Sulfur: Explode upon death.
- Sugar: Increases speed!
- One lump of clay: Revive there soldiers!
- When soldiers dies you can collect them and place them back into the battlefield! Non stop war.
- Flint: Sharpened Sticks!
- Redstone dust: Blind a soldier.
- Slimeballs: Stop one soldier ( meh favorite)
- Clay disruptors
- Iron ingots: Makes a soldier strong!
- Gravel: Ranged stone throwing!
- Rod: Guide your army
- Wood: Supply wood for them to automatically make them build houses!
- Chests: they can open chests.
More Recipes follow this link