The recipe for each gun and its canister is shown separately under each guns heading. However, to make a canister, you first need two base ingredients: an Empty Canister and Reinforced Gunpowder.
Then, to craft a canister, you need an empty canister (or one with some left in it) in the center, a specific type on ingredient/ingredients on the edges (in any order, if there is more than one ingredient), and reinforced gunpowder in any corner. Examples are shown below. Also, don’t forget that you can do this:
- Rapid Shooting, like a Flamethrower.
- 2000 Shots per canister.
- Shoots a cloud of flames.
- Flames everything they touch on fire.
- Flames do 3 hearts of damage every half-second (more than lava!), and set mobs/players on fire.
- Flames cook most types of food. It’s best to cook food on snow, so that flames get put out when they touch the ground.
- Not very effective against fire resistance.
- Rapid shooting, like a water pistol.
- 3000 Shots per canister
- Shoots a constant line of water particles.
- Water Particles do almost no damage to mobs/players, but push mobs back.
- Water Particles effectively put out fire and extinguish mobs/players that are on fire.
- Water Particles turn lava into obsidian, perfect for making pathways on lava oceans in the nether.
- Water Particles do 4 hearts of damage every half-second to blazes.
- 200 shots per canister.
- Shoots Air Particles.
- Air Particles Send mobs/players flying away into the air.
- Air Particles do no direct damage, but can cause fall damage.
- Air Particles can be useful for quickly betting rid of mobs/players.