Minegicka 3 Screenshots and Recipes
If you are new to the mod, here are the things you will want to do first.
- Go kill some monsters, if you are lucky they will drop a Thingy, or you can go around a find some mages, strong they are, but there’s a much higher chance that you will get the item.
- Craft yourself a Magical Crafting Station, from then on you can craft any item in the mod with a single click! You’ll soon hate vanilla crafting
- Craft some more thingys, craft some sticks, craft a staff, wield it, and viola, you are a wizard now!
- Now you need to unlock elements. Gather the materials and craft the essences, consume them, there you have unlocked your first element!
- You don’t stop there, you craft the magickpedia, unlock the magicks, craft better staves, enchant your staff, craft a wizard hat, ready your mind and let’s set out to kill Eighty-eight Eight.
Here are some example of the spells available in Minegicka 3, the spells are countless, each combination of elements gives a different spell output
Magical crafting station, staff enchanting table, magickpedia,…
With a few mouse clicks, you’ll be crafting stacks of items without having to remember the exact recipe
Staff enchanting is a powerful system that allows every staff to be as powerful as it can be
There’s no way you will remember every magick combination
From the inferior mage to the exquisite Eighty-eight Eight
The stupid mage, who wanders around the land without exact direction.
He who can use several sprays, lightning and beam spells.
Eighty-eight Eight, 888 health, spawns at y=188 in it’s tower located anywhere with (x,z) as (?888, ?888)
Extremely powerful and dangerous, will kill every poor-prepared wizard with a single beam of arcane. Don’t even dare to go up there unless you have strong teammates or are well-prepared with supreme spell-power and means of protection