Keep in mind that these dimensions are hard to capture in screenshots.
The first dimension: The Fluffy dimension!
This dimension makes all non-bedrock blocks 100x easier to break and makes them always drop an item.
The second dimension: The Heavy dimension!
This dimension has three effects:
- All blocks are unbreakable (as if they are bedrock)
- Items cannot be picked up.
- Items are invulnerable.
The third dimension: The Slow-Mo dimension!
This dimension slows down everything 3 times except for the player.
The last dimension: The Anti-Gravity dimension!
This dimension flips gravity for every entity except the player.
Items and Blocks:
- This image shows the four IDS Batteries and IDS Containers with each of them.
- From left to right: Fluffy, Heavy, Slow-Mo, Anti-Gravity
- To add a battery, right click on a container with the battery in hand.
- To remove it, right click with nothing in hand.
- When redstone power is applied to an IDS Container, the world switches to the dimension of the battery inside it.
- When redstone power is removed from an IDS Container, AND the world is in the dimension of the battery, then the world will switch back to the normal dimension.
- This next image shows the IDS Glove and two IDS Linkers.
- With the glove in hand, right click an IDS Linker to bind that glove to that linker.
- Then, press one of the ZXCV keys (you can change this in the Controls screen) to change which side of the bound IDS Linker is outputting redstone power.
- This can be hooked up as shown at the right to make an easy remote dimension switcher.
- This next image shows the Safes and Boxes.
- These can be picked up with the right mouse button, and thrown with the left mouse button.
- You cannot pick up safes in the Normal dimension, just in Fluffy.
- You cannot pick up either in Heavy.
- Stone pressure plates (shown at the left) will be triggered by Safes in any dimension besides Fluffy or Boxes in Heavy.
- Wooden pressure plates (shown at the right) will be triggered by Safes in any dimension or Boxes in any dimension besides Fluffy.
- Left click a box or safe that you are not holding to break it. This does not work if you could not pick it up in the current dimension.
- If you throw Safes or Boxes into glass or glass panel blocks, they will break providing that the Safe/Box is going fast enough and is heavy enough.
- This next image shows a dispenser and a DOLLI.
- The only difference between the two is that a DOLLI does not use up the items that it spits out.
- Both of them can spit out boxes and safes when they receive a redstone current.
- This next image shows the conveyor belts.
- These are simple: They move (almost) every entity that lands on the belt.
- These next two images show the gravity doors, in Normal and Anti-Gravity dimensions, respectively.
- These doors move from up to down based on which dimension they are in.
- This image shows Science Juice Buckets, Tubes, and Fluid.
- Science Juice is a new fluid like Water and Lava. Touching it will kill you instantly.
- It can also flow through Science Juice Pipes, shown empty at left and full at right.
- Science Juice will enter any pipe if flowing or still Science Juice is above a pipe block.
- Science Juice will also flow sideways and down within pipes. It will not exit pipes of its own accord.
- If you break a pipe that has Science Juice in it, then Science Juice will pour out as a fluid.
- Science Juice Pipes will conduct redstone power like a solid block when full. Also, when a repeater is turned on while pointing at a Science Juice Pipe, then the pipe will act like a 0-tick repeater in that direction.
- This last image shows laser beams and light beams.
- Any entities (except for particles, weather, and XP orbs) will break light beams when the come close to the beam.
- Light beams will emit redstone power into any block that they hit.
- Laser beams will very quickly damage any entities that they hit.
- Laser beam generators and light beam generators can be pointed in any direction and enabled by redstone power.