Fixed entity ID conflicts that occurred when RancraftPenguins was used with large mod-packs like Mindcrack in FTB. This was causing crashes in multi-player whenever a player was attacked by a Ninja Penguin, and it was causing single-player to always fail to launch.
Other improvements in 1.4.7i:
- Added localization for all penguin items for two languages:
- Chinese (traditional characters)
- Fixed a creative mode bug where right-clicking on a wild penguin with a spawn egg was spawning a seated tame chick that belonged to nobody (so it couldn’t stand up). Now it spawns a wild chick.
- Reduced volume for the loudest penguins (except the Ninja Penguin — it’s still loud!)
- Added penguin weapon information on rollover.
- Changed shurikens in creative mode to be more like arrows. Now you can no longer fill up your inventory by throwing and retrieving shurikens in creative mode.