Following the tragedy of Exodus Season 2, you were imprisoned by the host. Now, a year later, a mysterious group known as the Phoenix Division rescues you and thrusts you into a world where humanity is on the verge of extinction.
With a civil war brewing you are pitted against an unforgiving world that will challenge you morally and mentally until the very end.
Will you stop the Host and get revenge or will he persuade you to join him. The choice is up to you.
(It is not required that you play the previous seasons. A notice board outlines the basic events of the previous maps)
- An intense and emotional story
- Challenging Moral decisions (Nothing is black and white)
- 8 Different Endings
- Hundreds of Game Changing Choices
- Fully Voice Acted (Over 1000 lines)
- Choose your Voice (Male or Female)
- Cutscenes (First map to use CutscenePRO)
- Custom Models and RP
- Unique Boss fights
- Randomizers to help make playthroughs different each time.
- A 3000 x 3000 block map
- A Diverse Cast of Characters
- Some Horror and Dark Sequences
- Over 10,000 command blocks with a Redstone Tour
- 3 Different Emotional credits sequences depending on the ending you achieve.
- MC Version: Vanilla 1.11.2
- Resource Pack: Included
- Play Time: 4 Hours
- Build Time: 21 Months
- Current Map Version: V1.0.1
- Map Difficulty: Medium