The Wrecked Saga is currently a collection of two survival and adventure maps that are some of the cooler and well thought out maps you will find today. The story behind these great maps is as follows. You wake up as your ship is under attack by a creepy giant octopus which destroys and leaves your ship in parts washed up on a nearby island. This island alone sits in the middle of nowhere and you are tasked with finding your lost crew, survive the island and find a way home. As you try to survive on the island you start to unearth a story which will take you on a long journey that will test your survival and adventure skills in one of the best minecraft maps I have seen. You will face bosses, puzzles and you can play alone or with friends.
The Wrecked Saga Map Collection Main Features
- A great and nicely designed puzzle and survival map
- Works on a server for more than one player at one time
The Wrecked Saga Map Collection Rules
- No destroying blocks and no placing of blocks
- No cheating or flying in any way
The Wrecked Saga Map Collection Pros and Cons
- A nice group of maps, perfect for lets play videos
- Great design and lots to do
- Could be merged into one map, making it easier to play through the story
How to Install The Wrecked Saga Map Collection
- Download the link and save to desktop.
- Open it up using Winrar or any equally capable archiver.
- Copy the map folder
- Press Start and type %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Open the Saves folder
- Paste the copied map folder into this folder
- Open Minecraft and select The Wrecked Saga Map to play