The Boulefield Map is created by ‘Preistbob’ and is said to be one of the most immersive RPG adventure maps ever made. It was made in 23 months, that’s almost two years, and is now released. It will provide you with up to four hours of intense gameplay and hopefully a shocking ending! You can either choose to follow the main story line or you can do some side quests too. There is so much to do in the world of Boulefield, so why not download it today?
Boulefield Map Main Features!
- The entire map is set on ‘Hedaiphon’- a steampunk submarine on the verge of collapse!
- There are huge explorable cities with many hidden secrets and a lore.
- Hundreds of characters, side quests and even more to discover.
- Gigantic structures that dominate the landscape.
- Up to four hours of intense, gripping storyline!
Boulefield Map Rules!
- The rules for this map are very simple to follow:
- DO NOT break or place blocks unless you are told to do so.
- DO NOT cheat, spawn in items or use teleports.
- Enjoy the map and give feedback!
Boulefield Map Pros and Cons!
- Multi-language support.
- Works with other mods and texture packs.
- Immersive gameplay and storyline.
- There are NO faults with this brilliant Minecraft map.
How to install the Boulefield Map!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Boulefield Map.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!