The Dual Sphere Survival Map is a survival map built by ‘FlabbiestLlama’. This map has three main spheres which are connected by bridges. The sphere which you spawn in has its own tree, pond and wildlife section. The challenge is trying to find the resources to survive on. This map will test all of your Minecraft skills, do you think you ready?
Dual Sphere Survival Map Main Features!
- The main feature of this Minecraft map is the survival.
- All of your Minecraft skills will be tested, on all three spheres.
- There are multiple challenges set for you. Including finding all ores, build a house and make a bow!
- This map can be installed for both client and server!
Dual Sphere Survival Map Rules!
- The rules for this map are as follows:
- You cannot break or destroy the spheres.
- You are not allowed to climb the spheres.
- No cheating or installing mods.
Dual Sphere Survival Map Pros and Cons!
- Challenging Minecraft survival!
- Works with OptiFine!
- Updated often and bug free!
- There are no obvious faults with this map. However, this isn’t completely unique and you can find other sphere survival maps out there. This map isn’t compatible with too many other mods, so you may have to run it on vanilla!
How to install the Dual Sphere Survival Map!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Dual Sphere Survival Map.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!