Hoodoo is an asymmetrical attack/defense map. There are two teams: Invaders and Defenders. The Invaders have one Minecraft day (20 minutes) to destroy The Beacon, which the Defenders must protect.
The Defenders are supplied with weapons, armor, TNT, and various materials they can use to build their defences. There are also teleporters in the map that only the Defenders can use.
The Invaders can take the form of 5 different animals, each with their own unique abilities:
- Rabbit – moves fast and an excellent jumper
- Wolf – a warrior with a very powerful sword
- Eagle – an archer with an ender pearl
- Beaver – a builder/support class with many blocks, tools, and potions
- Elephant – a slow moving fortress armed with TNT and knockback resistance
How to install Hoodoo Map:
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to saves
- Drag Hoodoo Map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Play it