The Infernal Enigma Map was made in many months by three developers. The creators of this map wanted to focus on providing thrilling action whilst also giving the player unique puzzles and escapes. This map is one of the best that has been updated. It has everything that a player needs in a map. New and unique puzzles, great parkour fun, and good RPG survival! I think that you should download the Infernal Enigma map right now because there is no good reason not to.
Infernal Enigma Map Main Features!
- The map provides around three hours of multilayer fun.
- The map has language support so even our foreign neighbours can enjoy it.
- There are multiple twists in the plot.
- New, unique and inventive mechanisms that you must escape from.
- More puzzles than ever before, and intense combat!
- Use Ovo’s Rustic pack for better textures and that RPG style!
Infernal Enigma Map Rules!
- You can destroy soul sand, grass and leaves.
- You can put levels and buttons on Lapis Lazuli blocks!
- You can craft any item that you want!
- Pick up diamonds and submit your score to the forum post.
Infernal Enigma Map Pros and Cons!
- A great storyline that lasts 3 hours!
- Great structures and plenty of hidden secrets.
- Awesome puzzles and parkour!
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft map!
How to install the Infernal Enigma Map!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Recommend using Rustiic Ovo’s Texture Pack
- Next, download the latest version of the Infernal Enigma Map.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!