The Lost Base Map is one of the newest maps released by the developer ‘Teddie’. This map is only small and compact but includes some new and unique puzzles that anyone will enjoy. This map isn’t that long so it won’t take up a lot of your time, with just over one hour of gameplay. The story goes as this: you were fired from your factory job and go to bosses house to try and get your job back. You press his shiny doorbell and the floor collapses – he wants to kill you! You need to escape. This map can be installed for both client and server so you can play it with your friends.
The Lost Base Map Main Features!
- This map features over hour of unique gameplay.
- It can be installed for both client and server.
- It has some of the most interesting and unique puzzles ever!
- There are multiple towns to visit and redstone to wire!
The Lost Base Map Rules!
- The rules for this map are as follows:
- Do not destroy anything except snow and sand.
- You don’t need to place any blocks.
- You are allowed to craft things with resources you find.
- Keep your score by collecting slime balls.
The Lost Base Map Pros and Cons!
- High quality builds with towns and more.
- Updated well and often.
- Can be played with multiple friends.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft map.
How to install the The Lost Base Map!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the The Lost Base Map.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!