If you like survival type maps to play in Minecraft and perhaps you have played them all and after some time you find that the SkyBlock or anything similar to the floating void style maps becomes boring or just wholly uncreative and you want something more. Perhaps you would like to see a really creative idea that is based on something in reality, and in this case something resembling an ant farm, and have that turned into an instant classic of a survival map! World in a Box is one of the coolest survival maps out there, with its cross section glass case look and its narrow passages with very clever design and fantastic ideas all smashed into one considerably small space! To better explain, check out the screenshot that follows:
This is the view of the fantastic looking map, a very unique idea!
A beautiful night time view of the cross section map, its quite the sight to see even just to take a look around!
If you have ever wanted to see if you could last very long in what resembled an ant farm for your Minecraft character, World in a Box is a very interesting and highly creative map to check out right away!
World in a Box Map Main Features
- Very creative and spectacular looking Survival map
- Ant farm style survival
How to Install World in a Box Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play