Do you like games like The Legend of Zelda or basically any role playing / fantasy title? Perhaps you like fighting your way through dungeons, looting temples and navigating mazes? If you like any of those things, I have a treat for you! This is the Kill Herobrine Epic Quest Map for Minecraft! What this does is really cool, but first I will share the basics. The story is the Castle City Kingdom has lost its king and it is believe that the evil Herobrine is at fault. You have to fight your way through a town, the deadly valley, a massive maze and up to Castle Greyskull. This was created to be used on a server and the reward for completing this gauntlet was a diamond sword! This is the only way it was available on the server so you had a great challenge and an awesome reward. The coolest part is that this map is a self contained circle with high walls, making it almost like a mini game plugin!
If you like mazes, loot and swordplay, be sure to download and install Elemental Items Mod for Minecraft today!
Kill Herobrine Epic Quest Map Main Features
- Massive mazes!
- Epic quests!
- Awesome loot!
How to Use Kill Herobrine Epic Quest Map
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This was intended for use on these servers but can be played alone.
- For best results have a mod or plugin that turns off leaf decay.
How to Install Kill Herobrine Epic Quest Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Kill Herobrine Epic Quest Map for Minecraft and place into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!