The DreamScape Map is a very quick and compact little map made by the developer ‘ben246135′. This map has a rather simple story to follow too. You “wake up” in a dream and you cannot get out. You have to use all of your Minecraft knowledge and skills to complete the map and eventually escape the dream! This Minecraft map does not have any large, industrial size builds – it just a quick, compact map. This map gained quite a lot of popularity after the famous YouTube stars AntVenom and SlyFox did a play through.
Dream Scape Map Main Features!
- As you can see from the screenshots above, this map is not that large – but I think that is a good thing!
- This map makes up for lack of builds, with a fantastic story line and great puzzling action.
- If you a good and noticing things then you should finish this map in around an hour.
DreamScape Map Rules!
The rules of this map are as follows:
- You can only destroy gold and red wool blocks.
- You can only place Gold Blocks.
- You are not allowed to use beds at any time.
- You MUST place on peaceful difficulty.
- Do no cheat or install any mods. (Obviously!)
DreamScape Map Pros and Cons!
- This map can played on the latest and current patch of Minecraft.
- It is available for client and server multiplayer.
- It is a simple little map that is a lot of fun.
- This map has not been updated for a very long time, so some parts of the map may be a little outdated.
How to install the DreamScape Map!
- First, download the DreamScape Map.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Go to your start menu and open the ‘Run’ application.
- Go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder location.
- Drag and drop the files in there.
- Launch Minecraft, select the correct save file and enjoy!