The Electric Cave Map is a fantastic new style puzzle map created by the new developer ‘rymdnisse’. The developer has said that the puzzles in this map are one hundred percent original and unique, and I have no reason to disagree with him! The puzzles in this map are completely powered by redstone, which is something that has never been done before. I highly recommend this mod to anyone who is experienced with redstone power and puzzles. This map has obviously been worked on for a very long time, and it shows.
Electric Cave Map Main Features!
- The main feature of this map is the redstone power puzzles.
- The main concept is to use redstone repeaters in order to power different blocks in different ways.
- Each block in every puzzle will respond to the redstone power in a different way.
- Most of the setting of this map is in caves, which provides a unique puzzling experience!
Electric Cave Map Pros and Cons!
- One good thing about this map is that you can play it solo or with friends.
- The redstone work within this map is great, and it is updated very often.
- This pack works with the likes of OptiFine and MCPATCHER.
- The Electric Cave Map has one bug that I am aware and hasn’t been fixed yet.
How to install the Electric Cave Map!
- First, download the Electric Cave Map.
- Next, extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Then search for ‘run’ and go to %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your downloaded .zip files here.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map.