I’ve never played such a fun and humorous map ever before! It’s amazing. The theme is quite simple and the story line just as basic. However! The actual Map, including the story, has been done excellently and no doubt will make you smile. Map’s are made for Minecraft so that the player can have fun, and this is definitely the case here. The map has been made to be decent, yet still fun and funny. All the builds inside the Map are decent too, which just steps it up a ‘notch’. The story is set in a town in the land of Minecraftia, and a race of extra terrestrials known as the ‘Mini-Ninja’s’ have landed their craft and stolen a treasured symbol of the town. Cake! As the player, you take the role of a character who is destined to head out and bring back the town’s precious cake. And in turn, become the hero of all the land!
The Map has been well built and incorporates challenges, quiz’s and parkour sections to make travelling more enjoyable. Things such as redstone and traps have also been put in to make the whole thing harder, and way more fun. This map is great to play by yourself or with a friend. I had a blast playing it, and cant wait to play again with some more people!
1. Have fun!
2.Die in lava..
3. You can break any coloured wool, but not with intention to cheat.
4. Play on normal or hard mode.
5. Your score is counted with ‘Ghast Tears’ .
Operation: Recovery of the Sacred Cake Map main features.
- Adding an awesome new Map into the game for players!
- Really well done builds.
- A good and funny story line.
- An overall amazing Map!
Operation: Recovery of the Sacred Cake Map pros and cons.
- Funny, and is easy to follow.
- Great to play with friends.
- The storyline isn’t too short.
- The story is a bit basic.
How to install the Operation: Recovery of the Sacred Cake Map
- Download the Operation: Recovery if the Sacred Cake Map zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Select your map in the ‘singleplayer’ section of your in game menu.