Alien: A crafters isolation is a Co-Op or single player Adventure map which is based on Alien Isolation. It has custom textures, animated textures, Custom sounds and a dynamic Alien that hunts you down.
How scary can Minecraft be? Just in time for Halloween this map is based on the gameplay style of the recently released Alien Isolation and features single player or up to 2 player co-op action, Custom Animated textures, Custom Sound effects, a dynamic alien that hunts you down and Advanced 1.8 command block features.
- Single Player or up to 2 player Co-op
- Animated Custom Resource pack (“Texture pack”)
- Custom Sounds (A lot)
- Custom Mobs
- A Dynamic Alien (Unpredictable)
- 40min-1 hour of Gameplay
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.