Do you like the really popular Bioshock video game series? Perhaps you really like the old time beauty of the artwork and architecture in Rapture or Columbia? This really nice look is often contrasted with violence and cruelty, making it feel really scary. The latest game in the series was Bioshock Infinite, taking to the skies (and eventually back to Rapture). Would you like a recreation of Columbia in Minecraft? You are in for a treat because this map is perfect for you! This is the Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map for Minecraft! Explore the skies like Booker or Elizabeth in this stunning floating city.
If you like Bioshock Infinite, be sure to download and install Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map for Minecraft today!
Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map Main Features
- A recreation of the famous floating city of Columbia.
- A small portion of Columbia that you are totally free to explore.
- Working skylines!
How to Use Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Download and install this texture pack for the best look.
Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map Pros and Cons
- This is a nice recreation of the floating city of Columbia from the popular Bioshock Infinite game.
- This map is surprisingly small. I think that anything larger than this would have been less quality, though.
How to Install Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Bioshock Infinite Columbia Map for Minecraft and place into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!