Race solo, challenge your friends, and even build your own race track and race on it.
Build your own track
To race one of the pre-built tracks:
- Select ‘Race 1′ or ‘Race 2′ from the options
- Select ‘Singleplayer’ or ‘Multiplayer’ from the options
- Click ‘Start Game’ to begin the race
To build and race your own track
- To build your own track select ‘Build your own track’ (You will be put in creative mode and teleported to the building area)
- To race your track select ‘Race your own track’
- Then select ‘Singleplayer’ or ‘Multiplayer’
- And click ‘Start Game’ to begin the race
Notes for Multiplayer
- You are allowed to hit other players, but please don’t kill them
- After the race press ‘Tab’ to see players positions (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd…)
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.