Do you like playing survival adventure games like Tomb Raider or Fallout? Maybe you play a lot of survival maps in Minecraft but they are often unrealistic like floating islands. What if you had to survive in an arid, wasteland of a desert and even make it flourish again? This is the map for you! This is the Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map for Minecraft. This map sets you in a mountainous desert where there is no grass or trees to be seen and you have to survive while bringing life back to the island. This is a new level of Survival, this is a brand new idea called Restoration and its a really cool idea.
If you like rebuilding civilization from a barren wasteland, be sure to download and install Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map for Minecraft today!
Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map Main Features
- Survive and rebuild civilization in this creative new map type.
- Below the surface there are tunnels to navigate.
- Start with only a handful of resources to rebuild.
How to Use Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- You can break blocks and mine but only in Survival mode.
- Recommended to be on a mode above Peaceful.
Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map Pros and Cons
- A creative and original idea for a map that is sure to please players, especially for YouTube videos!
- This might be too open ended for some people that dont want to spend a lot of time in a barren map.
How to Install Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Harvest’s Desertion Survival Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!