Lunar Speed is an intermediate single-player speed run map with frequent checkpoints and a timer to keep track of how long it takes you to finish. If you’re playing on a server, turn command blocks on. Make sure the command blocks are working by trying to go into gamemode 1. If you stay in gamemode 2, the command blocks are working.
- Frequent checkpoints.
- A timer.
- A very unique track that takes place at night.
- Sea Lanterns: Set your checkpoint
- Iron Blocks: Gives you speed boost x1
- Packed Ice: Gives you speed boost x3
- Gold Blocks: Gives you speed boost x6
- Diamond Blocks: Give you speed boost x15
- Emerald Blocks: Teleports you down by 30 blocks
- White Stained Clay: Starts timer (You will probably not see this block)
- Quartz Blocks: Stops Timer
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.