You’re going to land in a Laboratory with a scientist, Dok. And you’ll have to help him. While you’re exploring the lab, you’ll encounter some… weird situations.
What’s Mizzle ?
Mizzle are adventure (mostly puzzle) maps created with the latest version of the game. The objective for me is to use most of the new features. The objective for you is to play a good adventure map while you discover what are the latest change in the game and how they can be used.
Mizzle was released with Minecraft 1.7… Mizzle II will be released for Minecraft 1.8.
All the features added in Minecraft 1.8 are used in the map. And there’s a lot of feature so the map is pretty big. Cinematics (using the spectator mode), random level generation (using new dispenser behavior and new commands), titles, guardians, interactive dialogs, custom models with custom blocks and unique game mechanics.
There’s 3 chapters in this map for a total of one to three hours of gameplay. In the map you may also find Nether stars. Each star can unlock one bonus level at the end of the map. If you’re good, you can add 30 more minutes of gameplay.
With the help of a mad scientist, Dok, you are going to explore an improbable laboratory.
A resource pack is included in the map. It will be installed automatically when you launch the map. 😉
The map is available in English, Français, Português, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Dansk, Svenska, русский and 日本の. If you want to help me to translate the map in more language here is the translator pack (all required informations are in the pack).
In the lab, you’ll find some items:
- The communicator: stay in contact with Dok. Right-click with it to call him and ask for assistance.
- The pickaxe: can destroy the Dark Matter
- The clock: hold it to know how long you’ve been playing for.
- Redstone blocks: can only be placed on others redstone blocks and on golden blocks for some challenging puzzles
- And more !
- The map require Minecraft 1.8 and works only in SinglePlayer
- The language of the map is scaled to your settings. Check the translation’s book in the lobby to see if your language is supported or not.
- For younger players playing in english, if you select English (UK) in your settings, swearwords are removed.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
A resource pack is included in the map. It will be installed automatically when you launch the map.