Rainvale high is a long horror map with intricate story and eerie environments. It is meant to be a full experience that builds up slowly, but will freak you out tremendously in due time. It will not only startle you with in-your-face horror but also with psychological aspects such as the story, environments and unique gameplay mechanics that will make you think you’re going crazy. This map was highly inspired by the PSP horror game “Corpse Party”. If you liked that, you will probably like this.
- Custom textures, sounds and environment (Automatically installed with the map)
- Multiple endings depending on your efforts.
- Unique storyline shown through cutscenes, and optional extended backstory.
- Collectibles, for those that like exploring for rewards.
- Around two hours of playtime.
- FREE goosebumps, even when “nothing” happens.
Expect a map that can take a while if you want to examine everything thorougly and if you want to indulge in the story. The map will take around two hours if you do.
However, for the people less interested in the story it is also possible to disregard most of the backstory and just play on. There are no important hints hidden away in the backstory that are needed to complete the map.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.