Your name is Jack. You just return after a day of work. You feal weak. You feel like someone is watching you. You’re afraid.
Wandering is an horror map where you play as Jack, a thirty years old man. Your adventure begins after returning from your working day.
- Recommended lighting : 50 % (100 % for Youtube).
- Use the default resource pack.
- Focused Height : 165px (Options ? Chat settings).
- Unfocused Height : 90px.
- Don’t change your gamemode.
- This map isn’t playable in multiplayer.
- Don’t play with shaders.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.