Dungeons of Denalia is a dungeon crawling adventure map where the player assumes the role of an adventurer in a fantasy medieval world. The game starts at the uppermost level of an unmapped dungeon with monsters and treasures. The goal is to fight one’s way to the bottom level, retrieve the Amulet of Life, then ascend to the surface. Until the Amulet is retrieved, the player cannot return to earlier levels. Monsters in the levels become progressively more difficult to defeat.
- A Roguelike dungeon crawler.
- Procedurally generated dungeon levels.
- Random loot.
- Custom mobs.
- Secret rooms.
- Play on easy, normal or hard.
- Video settings: Render distance = 4 chunks.
- Video settings: Brightness = Bright.
- Generating a level can take up to 45 seconds, be patient.
- The Amulet of Life spawns at level 10 and deeper.
- Beds can be used as checkpoints.
- The initial button resets the map, you can play it as many times as you want.
- Compete with your friends and see who can get more emeralds!
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.