Mojang has finally released a franchise option for their world-famous restaurants. As a new owner of the Miner’s Diner franchise, it’s your job to prepare the orders correctly and keep a good reputation for the sake of Mojang and their renowned businesses. Your end goal is to own all three restaurants and gain a reputation of at least 200 to become a Master Chef.
My Franchise map is a simulation/puzzle game and some parts have a steep learning curve which require skill and memorization in order to progress through the game. This map is Single-Player only, and will not work correctly with multiple players. Press the Important Info button in the starting area for the basic instructions.
- Options?Video Settings?Render Distance must be at least 6 chunks.
- Options?FOV must be at least Normal. Smaller displays may need a larger FOV.
- Mouse movement is not allowed when you are not in the starting area. If this becomes an issue, turn the mouse sensitivity all the way down in Options?Controls?Sensitivity.
- If you experience lag, try turning off Smooth Lighting, setting Graphics to Fast in Options?Video Settings, and use the Day Time option in the starting area.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.