There are 4 levels of parkour, where you’re racing against the clock. Your XP bar is your timer, and you get 120 seconds (2 minutes) per level. If you run out of time, then you are teleported back to the lobby to start again. There are checkpoints at the start of the level encase you fall. This is a map made in singleplayer which will also work in multiplayer.
How to install Run From The Clock Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!