Wool hurts 2 Much is a map where you have to avoid touching the wool by any means possible. This map has 8 pretty challenging stages with jumps like: speed, ladder, and ironbar jumps. The goal of this map is to get to the end with taking the least amount of deaths. This map is singleplayer only.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!