Chronotide Map for Minecraft 1.4.5 Introduction
“A great darkness has came to the city of Chronotide and has had its greatest effect at the heart of the ‘Chrono Crystal’. This energy shock-wave has caused the surrounding buildings to shatter into pieces and has brought red hot lava to the surface. In an act of preservation, the ‘Chrono Crystal’ was activated, placing the inhabitants in temporary stasis so that they exist between time.” The Chronotide map can best be described as a spooky, thrilling adventure that will keep the player on the edge of his seat, (and at times jumping out of it.) This adventure will last between two and four hours to complete depending on player skill and contains a whole new range of redstone programming!
Chronotide Map for Minecraft 1.4.5 Main Features
- It is recommended that you play the game on easy or normal difficulty!
- The biome of the map has been edited so only certain mobs are left in, creepers will not destroy your experience!
- Your ‘sounds’ need to be high, many sound effects are used to add tension and you may not hear them otherwise.
- You are allowed to replace torches, and crafting is allowed with any resources you find on the map!
- Placing/breaking blocks however (as always) is against the rules of the map!
Chronotide Map for Minecraft 1.4.5 PROS and CONS
PROS: This map is fully updated to Minecraft 1.4.5 and so employs many of the new features found within the new update. It is easy to install and is compatible with most of downloads, and also is available for both SMP and single player! It is a long winding map and really tests the wit and skill of the player!
CONS: There aren’t any negatives with this map, it is just a great all round playing experience!
Chronotide Map Version 1.4.5 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Waiting rooms are introduced for players that have failed in the arena.
- The skeleton mobs have been updated so that they now are equipped with bows!
- The final arena boss now drops an energy core upon death.
- A few vanilla mob spawners have been replaced with custom edited ones!
Chronotide Map for Minecraft 1.4.5 Installation and Changelogs
- The installation for this map is nothing out of the ordinary, simply download the most recent version of the map and drag and drop the .zip files/folder in to the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar