Eldaria Island V3 Survival Map for Minecraft 1.3.1
This map was created by the great creativity and extraordinary imagination of Aurelien_sama. This map was created for hardcore players seeking an amazing survival map where they can not only enjoy the art of survival, but explore the wonders of the unfamiliar land marks and scenery that this map has to offer. From fast flowing rapids, to explosive volcano’s and mountains that really do touch the sky, this map has it all. To this very minute, the map continues to surprise me as I play it.
Eldaria Island V3 Survival Map for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Add desert temple
- Add jungle temple ( Tripe wires won’t exist if you use 1.2.5 )
- Add support for 1.3 with cacao plant in all the jungles and more NPC
- Change the spawn point on Skylia island
- Add a NPC village on Skylia island near the spawn
- Correct all the trees cut at the height 127 ( Previous height limit bug )
- Correct the shape of some biome
- Make the custom nether a little bit more easy
- Add an new island in the custom nether
- Correct some minor bugs
Not only this, but it introduces unique features such as rain forests and water falls. The map is certainly not rushed, and must have taken months on end to create. As far as I know it was made using Voxelsniper, A minecraft construction bukkit plugin. The map is incredibly fun to use, you don’t have to go far to see a great land mark. This map is an extraordinary creation which I hope the builder gets a lot of fame and fortune for it. The land marks arn’t randomly placed about the map, if a mountain is found, a whole mountain range will stretch across the chunks. Rivers will flow for miles on end. Detail is crucial for a map to become a memory. And this map does just that, something you will never forget.
The bad thing about this map, is that alot of the features can only be admired by either using the far distance on the whole time and actually trying to find a good place to fully see the site. I suppose this makes the map more realistic, but I like to see what the features of a map easily. I think this is partially why the creator added a creative world.
How to install Eldaria Island V3 Survival Map for Minecraft 1.3.1
- First download one of the 3 version as explained above
- Unzip the .zip file you have downloaded, or use winrar.
- Go to the start button of windows and type the search bar : %appdata%\.minecraft\saves
- Copy or cut the folder you have just extracted into the the saves folder you opened
- Open your game, the map should be in your save menu now
- Load the map and enjoy !