A really fun small adventure map built for Singleplayer only!
Jeoffrey’s Chamber Map Videos:
- Only break blocks when you’re told to.
- Turn sound to 100% and music to 0%
- Moody is best.
- You’re never getting out.
How to install Jeoffrey’s Chamber Map:
- Download the map
- Open options, “Resource Packs”, then “Open Resource Pack Folder”. Drag the “Jeoffreys Chamber Part 2 Resource Pack.zip” into that folder. Then close that window. Now go back to your “Resource Packs” list and select the “Jeoffreys Chamber Part 2 Resource Pack” to use it.
- You now have to open your saves folder. The easiest way of doing this is going back to the resource packs folder and going up a folder until you reach your .minecraft folder. Now open the “Saves” folder and drag the “Jeoffreys Chamber Part 2 Map” into there.
- You can now go back to your Minecraft main menu, select single player and then play the map.