Survival maps have the ability to capture our imagination and really set our hearts pulsing. If you are looking for that sort of challenge, then this is the map that you need to have! Have you ever wanted to have your own map where you can scatter everything and anything anywhere you like? If you have, then this is the perfect map for you, because its versatility is unmatched anywhere in Minecraft. Riku 97′s Scatter will provide you with many different objectives, ranging from building melon farms, to building houses, and even to the extreme depths of building a fishing pool. This is the ultimate survival map out there, as it provides a great challenge for everyone who is a Minecraft survival fanatic.
Scatter Map Pros
- Freedom to build houses, farms, chimneys, etc from bricks
- Big map with plenty of challenges for even the most hardcore of Minecraft fanatics
- Very challenging and engaging from start to finish
Scatter Map Cons
- Blocks are a bit too congested – they are a little to near to each other.
- The trees would be better suited if they were scattered, to keep up with the theme
Scatter Map Rules
- You can’t spawn anything
- You can’t commit suicide to gain benefits
- Play on easy mode or above
- Survival mode is a must
How to Install Scatter Map
- Open run
- Type in %appdata%
- Searcn and find .minecraft folder
- Find and open your saves folder
- Move and drag the scatter folder into your saves
- Open minecraft
- You are now free to play!