Top Ramen is an adventure map made for Miencraft by dasbuttocks. The map is very fun to play through and has a lot of intriguing items and Easter eggs, as well as rewards. Top Ramen map revolves around a story of a wealthy man who once lived in these areas, he then called his estate “Top Ramen”. The player can acquire all of the treasure in Minecraft if he can find the tower of Ramen and reach the top floor.
The map takes a long time to complete, the total gameplay time ranges from The game “Portal” to the whole trilogy of “Lord of the rings” Top Ramen is surely an interesting and enjoyable map to play through. Crawling in the dungeons, killing mobs, solving puzzles, exploring all of these factors overwhelm you and make the map very, very fun to play. The map contains many beautiful creations and buildings. In each building there is lurking danger and the solving of puzzles. The map is very challenging, it makes the gameplay even more fun and difficult along with the fact of you having to follow several rules.
The rules are as follows:
- Breaking blocks is not allowed at all.
- No crafting or placing blocks is allowed.
- Manipulation of blocks is allowed only with tools, you are allowed to: Place Minecarts on the track; burn leaves with flint and steel; water is allowed to be collected and placed using buckets; you may knock down paintings with arrows; killing mobs is allowed.
- Cooking, brewing and enchanting is allowed but only if you use the fuel provided.
- Throwing out items is acceptable and so is using mob pickups.
- If you get stuck, feel free to break the rules. (this is done so you have a fun gameplay, not a restricted boring time.)
Top Ramen Map for Minecraft 1.4.5 Main Features
- Limited signs, think!
- No dialogue, think!
- A large selection of puzzles
- checkpoint systems
- Easter eggs
- Stunning rewards
How to Install Top Ramen Map for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Downlaod the map.
- Unzip the file and locate the minecraft folder.
- Copy the map into the “saves” fodler
- Select the map when playing the game