B.A.S.E is both a tool and a library in one mod developed by “The Acronym Coders” to let you have one base mod in your pack taking care of all your stereotypical Minecraft resources. Tired of having 7 types of copper ingots or 3 types of brass gears? B.A.S.E solves these problems by bringing to you one customization package taking care of everything from ingots to plates. You can even create your own new materials.
How it works:
The mod generates all the resources you need on launch. By using 1 template texture for each resource then applying a color layer we reduce the load time and the size of the mod. This also makes it much easier for the users and resource pack makers to perform texture changes. Below you can see the template textures.
This is the template textures after a coat of blue color have been applied.
You also have the ability to create your very own materials using MineTweaker. Currently this mod supports the ability to auto generate new materials like:
- Storage Blocks
B.A.S.E Mod Wiki page:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.