A friendly neighborhood villager named Bailey has decided to set up shop and offer five new quests every day. Hunting zombies? Let Bailey know about it, and she’ll reward you with a bunch of experience points. Smelting gold ingots? Bring them to her and she’ll offer you diamonds in return.
This mod provides small-scale quests that are changed out every day. In order to accept the quests, you must first locate Bailey, a new NPC that is found in villages. After interacting with her, she will present you with the list of today’s quests from which you can accept ones you are interested in. She will also collect any items you have gathered for quests and trade them out for your reward. Each day, she’ll offer five new quests from the Quest List. As you accept them, complete them, or abandon them all your progress gets synced with MinecraftDailies.com where you can keep track of yourself, your friends, and your acquaintances.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.