BuildHelper Mod adds different wand items to the game. These wands can be used for convenient and fast building of walls, filling of bodies of water of ditches and valleys, creating of islands and digging of shafts or removing of mountains.
Recipes and Usage:
There are currently six wands:
- Cube Digger Wand (wooden shovel)
- Stone Fill Wand (stone)
- Cobble Fill Wand (cobble)
- Dirt Fill Wand (dirt)
- Universal Fill Wand (diamond)
- Sand in Water Wand (sand)
- Air Wand (iron shovel)
- Gap Filler Wand (emerald)
- Water Filler Wand (bucket of water)
- Remove Water Wand (bucket)
The recipes are in a diagonal line from bottom left to top right one gold nugget, one stick, and one item described above. (For example add a cobble stone for the stone digger wand or a wooden shovel for the cube digger wand.
- The Sand in Water Wand can be used to fill bodies of water with sand. If a block next to water is clicked, block of sand will be created above the water falling into the water and filling it to the level of the clicked block. Click a block next to water on top and every coordinate around it will be filled in this way.
- Universal fill wand can be used to fill gaps with any block. Click on an block and the block type is noted, second click will remember the coordinate and the third click will fill every block between the second and third clicked blocks with the block of the first click.
- Dirt Fill Wand is used to fill the space between two blocks with dirt. First click will store the coordinate, second click will fill the area between first and second click with dirt blocks.
- Cobble Fill Wand same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is cobble stone.
- Stone Fill Wand, same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is smooth stone.
- Cube Digger Wand, if a block is clicked it will remove the blocks from a 3x3x3 area in the direction of the click.
- Air Wand, is used to remove all blocks in a selected area. The first click will store the coordinate, second click will remove all blocks in the area between first and second click.
- Gap Filler Wand, is used to fill all gaps in an area with a selected block type. The first click will select the clicked block type, second click will store the coordinate and the third click will fill all gaps (air blocks) in the area between second and third click with the block selected with the first click.
- Water Filler Wand, is used to fill all gaps in an area with water. The first click will store the coordinate, the second click will fill all gaps (air blocks) in the area between the first and second click with water.
- Remove Water Wand, is used to remove wate. The first click will store the coordinate, the second click will remove all water blocks in the area between the first and second click.
Create an island: Build a pillar from bottom of the sea to the surface somewhere in the ocean. Click on any block on the ocean floor, click onto the top block of the pillar and instantly fill the x, y and z coordinates between the two clicked block with respective blocks. Use smooth stone for the bottom and dirt for the top three layers.
Fill valleys: If you want a flat surface for building projects, use the dirt filler block and fill valleys layer for layer until the valley is filled.
Remove hills and mountains: From top to the desired level, build parallel shafts right next to each other with the digger wand, thus removing the hill…
Build a house: Build a pillar in the desired hight of the house. Click the top of the pillar and one block on the bottom to create a wall. Repeat for all four walls, now with a block on the top side of the last wall. Remove blocks in the walls for windows and doors. Add two blocks at the level of the desired floors in the corners opposite of each other and fill in a floor by clicking one after the other.
How to install BuildHelper Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.