Have you wanted to make epic builds but can never get enough resources in survival single player? Dooglamoo Cities mod lets you design a city and create industries to collect the large amounts of resources needed to make the city grow.
Don’t want to deal with industry management and resources? Then just jump straight into city design and construction in creative mode with the help of the cheater block. Or explore your world to find the lost abandoned city which you can make your home or scavenge for resources or fix up to become a fully operational city again.
When placing blocks from this mod, it may take a few moments to several minutes for the block to start working, so be patient. This mod is designed to handle very large scale cities with lots of industries and buildings. In the end game when you have hundreds of these industries and buildings all working, you will be glad that they are not all in a hurry and slowing down your computer.
How to install Dooglamoo Cities Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Dooglamoo Cities Mod :