HermitQuest Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods add 17 Hermit Bosses you need to fight. In order to do so, you’ll need to explore and find each one of the 17 blocks needed to summon a Hermit Boss. There block generate on different places, biomes or are droped by special mobs. You will need to craft a Hermit Summoner then drop the corresponding block on top of it, then, the Hermit Boss will appear and will attack you with his/her own style. Everyone has a special weakness to be defeated with, of course it makes sense.
How to find the blocks:
- Iskallium ore: find this orde down in the depths, is green and glowing, rarer than diamond.
- Stimpack chest: you may find this chest full of healing items on nether fortresses.
- Golden log: Look close in the oak trees, there may be a golden piece of log.
- Builder’s Crate: Have you seen one close to a village blacksmith? There’s rarely one there.
- Tea plant: This is a rare plant that grows in the jungle.
- Blue Slime Block: If you face a blue slime hopping on slime chinks, you may get a chance to get it to drop one of this blocks.
- Zombie Flesh Block: In the nether, rarely a lady zombie spawns holding one of these, you can try and get her to drop it.
- Crown in stone: Look for desert temples, you may nead to tear them all down and see if there’s a crown in the stone.
- Snake leaves block: Look for it in the swamplands, can you hear it hiss? Remember to use shears.
- @ Block: You may be lucky to find it on an end city.
- Castle Diorite: It’s high in the mountains.
- Cat liter: Special kitty sand you may find on a beach biome.
- Cosmic Dust: Falls from the sky, but does not get to reach normal land, maybe in a high mountain.
- Crafted Bench: Some villages have fancy crafting tables on their libraries.
- Coffee Beans: Are they cocoa beans? No, Coffee beans, look almost the same.
- Ocean Glass: On the ocean floor, hold your breath.
- Helmet in Stone: Remember those desert wells? Knight helmets are some times in the sandstone.
How to install HermitQuest Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.