Industrial Wires Mod is an addon for Immersive Engineering and Industrial Craft 2. It adds Immersive Engineering style wires that are able to transmit IC2 energy (EU). This is different from the IC2 compatibility IE had in Minecraft 1.7.10 as it is not possible to convert IC2 power to RF/IF/Tesla/forge energy/etc.
Recipes for the relays, connectors and wires can be found in the Engineer’s Manual.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.