It’s called MobTotems. Purpose of this mod to become a fully fledged modular magic system where players can practice an assortment of totem magic.
For now; craft a totemic focus:
With your totemic focus in hand, right click logs to carve it into a totem wood block.
Next craft the Sacred Light block. This block will stop mobs within 32 blocks of it from spawning. You can extend it’s range by placing it on top of stacked totem wood blocks. Each totem wood block will extend it’s range by 16 to a maximum of 64.
How to install Mob Totems Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Mob Totems Mod :