NuclearCraft Mod adds nuclear physics and aims to bring relativistic, quantum and particle physics to Minecraft.
- A modern physics Forge mod for Minecraft
- Redstone Flux compatibility
- Large, Complex Multiblock Fission Reactors
- Epic Multiblock Fusion reactors
- Huge, Late-Game Multiblock Particle Accelerators
- In-depth nuclear fuel system featuring 40 different fuel types
- Complex fusion system of 7 fuels and 28 fuel combinations
- Unique electric machines and generators
- 5*5 Crafting System
- More ores and materials
- Additional weapons, tools and armour
- Full NEI compatibility
- Support for a few of the biggest tech mods
- Lots more
- Realistic Quantum Physics
- Particle Colliders
- Advanced Particle Detectors
- New Era Machines:
- Neutron Bombarder
- Antimatter Factory
- Quantum Computer
- Mass-Energy Materialiser
- Decay Channeller
- Quantum NanoFarms
- Other Awesome Stuff
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.