So you conquered the End, the dragon is dead, you gathered all you can from the End City. Traveller, time to go Further. On Further Tales is a mod for further exploration value in Minecraft after the end. This mod adds no new weapons or armor so you are on your own.
The portal to the Further is made with Purpur Blocks and lit with an ender eye (Put an eye of ender in the middle of a crafting table to get the igniter). The dimension includes several biomes and custom mobs.
The Rare Sights
- This bright land is home to the Reyko, beware though, the Reyko will protect its lands at all costs! (Reyko rods can be made into Reyko Powder (Same as Blaze) which will give you hovering abilities)
- The biome is filled with beautiful skywood trees, which can be made into planks!
- Snowmen also seem to like this place for some reason.
- Purdue is a dangerous place indeed.
- It’s home to two dangerous creatures, the clumsy Rensansito and the small and clevver Venacki.
The Venacki will explode upon death, while the Rensansito might drop you some Rensato beans for your eatin pleasure!
- This place is hard to describe, it’s basically where all of reality just breaks!
- You will see fragmented reality all over the place, as well as “Existensial Florbs” which upon killing will grant you a Fragment of Reality!
- Witches also seem to hang around this place, possibly seeking the hidden truths of reality.
Temp of Darkness
- This biome is described in one word, COAL.
- The land is just filled with coal, which makes it very dark, and therfore a perfect home for creatures of the shadows.
- Travellers to the Further have reported seeing Endermites as well as Endermen roaming the place.
- The interesting thing though is the small “Ender Werp” which upon killing drops the “Ender Pill”
- Dark creepers have also been spotted in the shadows, beware!
- Seradak isn’t all that different from the overworld in a sense.
- It hosts Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons and Horses, which of course can be used to travel faster through the lands of The Further.
- It also hosts the cute Snelodus, a Mice like creature!
- Beware the Eyes of Seradak though, they seem to want to protect the living creatures of this biome, and wil not hesitate to attack you. Upon killing them you might see one of the eyes laying on the ground, do NOT try to pick it up, your inventory WILL BE CLEARED.
- This gray biome is home to the weird creature rakik. He might look a little off, but is friendly, most of the time.
- Here you can aslo spot the cyborgs called stevmatic, but be careful, they don’t like visitors!
- Reyko Boots can be made with Reyko gems, which again are made with reyko dust surrounding an emerald.
- Reyko boots might not protect you much, but they will give you a hell of a jump boost, which is usefull if you go mountain climbing!
- You can also craft the Existensial Sword, made with Existensial gems and a reyko rod. Existensial Gems are made with 4 fragments of reality surrounding a Reyko gem!
- Potion of Levitation can also be collected from the new mob “Ertop” found in the Existensia Biome!
How to install On Further Tales Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.