- Portal Block Mod adds a block, and the light does not shine through. You can see through it, and it can be pushed by pistons. You can place redstone on it.
- As there are a few features, you can also place them on the ground and use them as a sort of looking glass.
- If you do not like that effect, then you can chisel 1 bit out of the block, and you will no longer be able to see through the ground.
- This kinda opens the door for a different sort of build style with the way the block renders in 2 different ways if it has a bit missing or not.
- You can surround any normal block with them 3x3x3 (normal block in middle), and it will conceal the block and make it completely transparent as though it no longer existed. Tile entities are very shadowy when done this way.
- There is no crafting recipe as this is intended for creative mode. Ironically, nether portal blocks may be broken faster in survival mode.
- It just adds one block.
- It can be found in the “building blocks” tab.
- It is compatible with Architecturecraft too.
- Light will travel through architecture and chiseled forms of the portal block.