Rough Tweaks Mod is a pretty small mod which adds some small hardcore changes to the game. This mod was created for a hardcore based modpack called Rough Survival. All features are based around making the minecraft health system a bit more difficult. You can turn off / change every single feature in your config file.
- Disables natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
How to install Rough Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.