Logistics…? Transport…? Same thing. Simply Conveyors is a mod in which you use conveyors to both move items around, and use them as player transport. It has multiple types of conveyors to fit your needs.
Can push virtually any type of Entity.
Holds entities in place on it unless it is powered by redstone.
Conveyors that go straight up.
Yup, it has upside-down conveyors too.
Inverse Holding Conveyor
Inverse version of the Holding Conveyor. Instead of working like a normal inverse conveyor when it is powered by redstone, it drops the entity it is holding straight down.
Stair versions of the normal conveyors. Only really works with players.
Works just as a hopper would. Sends items downwards, and downwards only.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.